Alaskan Malamute Rescue of New England, Inc. is an all-volunteer organization.
We are always looking for new volunteers all over the New England area.
Are you interested in any of the following areas?
- Transporting dogs (in large crates) around New England
- Fostering dogs - must be experienced with malamutes
- Evaluating dogs in shelters / pounds / owners homes
- Collecting / transporting donations: dog food, crates, fencing
- Telephone screening of potential adopters
- Home visits of potential adopters
- Follow up visits with adopters
- Photographing rescue dogs for posting on the web site
- Staffing booths at pet expos, dog shows, pet supply stores
- Grooming, exercise, additional care of dogs in rescue
- Obedience training of rescue dogs
- Helping with Camp N Pack fundraising weekend
Are you able to donate any of the following services or skills?
- Boarding kennel
- Grooming shop
- Veterinary services
- Print shop - letterhead, envelopes, brochures, newsletters, business cards
- Computer skills, database design, desktop publishing
- Accounting / Tax expertise
- Web design / layout / maintenance
- Writing skills
- Promotional items - sweatshirts, tee shirts, bumper stickers
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you! Please write a brief note with your
experience, how you would like to help, your telephone number and the best time to contact you.
One of our volunteers will contact you shortly.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop a note to the following address:
Alaskan Malamute Rescue of New England, Inc.
1072 Burt Hill Road
Tolland, MA 01034