If you are in New England and you have a malamute or a malamute mix, we would be happy
to work with you to place the dog. For an animal identified as a purebred Alaskan malamute,
we can usually take the dog into one of our foster homes. However, if our foster homes
are full, you would like to place the dog yourself or if the dog is a malamute mix, we can
list the dog for you on our website.
We require the following:
- The dog is spayed/neutered at the time of the listing.
- The dog must be up to date on vaccinations.
- The dog has no history of aggression towards people and that any aggression towards
other animals will be fully disclosed by you to the adopters.
- The dogís current health status and any health problems will be fully disclosed by
you to the adopters.
- You will not charge a fee for the dog to the adopter.
- A donation to Alaskan Malamute Rescue of New England, Inc. is requested.
If you are interested in listing a dog with us, please email us at
We will need your vetís phone number and eventually a few photos of your dog along with
a short description. We will list your telephone number and/or an email for the contact
information. Once the dog is adopted, please let us know so that we can take them off
If you are located outside of the New England area and need help placing a malamute,
please contact the Alaskan Malamute
Assistance League to help you find the rescue closest to you.